Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fun Links

In my experience, injuries=monitor time. Here are some of the better, or at least more engaging, sites I've stumbled across:

Zefrank. Smart, funny, random, WTF on all the ducks? Thanks Jim.

Chernobyl: Still going on. Stay tuned for 24,000 more years or so. Forget nuclear power, it's just not worth it. It's like most mining--the total costs don't add up to being worth more cell phones, gold bits or new cars. These are all things I own so I am guilty...

Is Iraq following the El Salvador plan? Thanks to Stoltz. Bit conspiracy theory, but maybe not.

Detroit Blog: What the future looks like?

Happy Surfing!

Training: Not going so great. I've been doing PT on the elbow regularly, plus massage, plus not working out, and it's just not getting a lot better. I can climb on it OK on easy ice so that's something, but enough whinging. I've been injured so little in my career that I've got nothing to complain about, this too will pass. I'm going kite boarding now, at least that's super fun and doesn't seem to hammer the elbow too much. Yoga, running, situps, do what I can and hope it improves sometime. I have a big trip to Sweden in January that I'm doing if I have to climb one-handed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hale our glorious leader Ze Frank. Long live the Sports Racers and the League of Awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thie Chernobyl link; it's good to be reminded that it's not 'old news.'
One of the most interesting Chernobyl sites I've ever come across is:
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/